Welcome back everyone, I hope you are doing fine. Today, we will check the best gaming monitors under 20000 in India. The Acer Nitro XV270P gaming monitor is the only gaming monitor under 20000 with a response rate of 0.5ms and a refresh rate of 165Hz along with AMD free sync enabled. That is why the Acer Nitro XV270P gaming monitor is the best gaming monitor under 20000 in India. Apart from this, a list has been prepared below. Some of the best gaming laptops under Rs. 20000 in India:
|Name of best gaming monitor under 20000
|Online store link
|Acer Nitro XV270P 27″ Full HD IPS Gaming Monitor, 0.5 MS 165 Hz, 250 Nits, 2 X HDMI 1 X Display Ports, Height Adjustment Pivot, Stereo Speakers, AMD Free Sync, Blue Light Shield
|MSI Optix G27C4 27″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 1ms (MPRT) 165 Hz HDMI, DisplayPort AMD FreeSync Curved Gaming Monitor
|Lenovo G27c-10 Curved Gaming Monitor, 27″ VA FHD, 165Hz, 1ms MPRT, AMD FreeSync, 1Display Port, 1HDMI, Audio Out, Tilt & Height Adjustable, VESA Mount, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
|BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 inch Full HD Gaming Monitor, 144 Hz 1 ms, HDR10, 99% sRGB, IPS, 1080p, Freesync, Built-in Speakers, HDMI (Black)
|Acer Nitro VG270P IPS 27 inch Gaming Monitor – 1 MS – 144 Hz – Full HD Resolution – 400 Nits – 2XHDMI 1X Display Port – Free Sync – VG270P (Black)
|Lenovo Legion Y-Series Y25f-10 24.5-inch FHD Gaming Near Edgeless Monitor, TUV Certified Eye Comfort (Black)
|AOC 24.5-inch LED Gaming Monitor with HDMIx2/VGA Port/Display Port/USB Hub,Full HD, Free Sync, Height Adjustable Stand, 144Hz, 1ms, in-Built Speaker, Wall Mountable – G2590PX (Black)
|MSI Optix G241-24 inch IPS Gaming Monitor – Full HD – 144hz Refresh Rate – 1ms Response time – AMD Freeync for Esports
|MSI Optix MAG241C 23.6 inch Full HD Curved Gaming Monitor, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response time, Anti Glare Panel and Adjustable Stand
|Acer B277D 27 Inch Full HD 1920 X 1080 LED Monitor with FHD Adjustable Webcam I Height Acer AOPEN 31.5 inch 1800R Full HD Curve Gaming Monitor I VA Panel I 165Hz Refresh Rate I 5 MS Response Time I AMD Free Sync I Eye Care Features I 32HC5QR P (Black)
Best Gaming Monitors Under 20000 in India.
Since you are searching for a gaming laptop, it is very important to keep the important factors that need to be in a gaming monitor. While making this list, we considered the refresh rate and response rate as one of the most important factors. Even with the slightest improvement on any of these two factors, you will see a significantly improved gaming experience. Little preference was given to inbuilt audio, screen size, etc. Also, don’t expect a 4K monitor or super stylish monitor at this price range. Now let’s see the best gaming monitors one by one below
Best Gaming Monitor Under 20000 in India | Editor’s Choice –
Acer Nitro XV270P 27″ Full HD IPS Gaming Monitor, 0.5 MS 165 Hz, 250 Nits, 2 X HDMI 1 X Display Ports, Height Adjustment Pivot, Stereo Speakers, AMD Free Sync, Blue Light Shield
The Acer Nitro Monitor series is one of the most popular monitor series available in the market and this one doesn’t disappoint you either. The 27 inches Acer Nitro XV270P Full HD gaming monitor is the only gaming monitor below 20000 with a response rate of 0.5ms and a refresh rate of 165Hz. The wall mount-ready flexible monitor is very handy. The inbuilt speakers are certainly good but you shouldn’t expect the quality of a sound system. One of the main disadvantages is the big power cable which can’t be fitted in a normal socket. It is a big power cable. However, if you already have an extra power cable to your PC, then you don’t need to worry about it. It will fit perfectly. Check out the full specifications below:
- Ips full HD 1920 x 1080 display with 0.5 MS 165Hz, AMD Radeon free sync technology HDR 10 Ready
- Eye protection includes blue light shield, low dimming, flicker less and comfy view helps reduce eye strain and provides a more comfortable viewing experience.
- Connectivity ports includes 2x HDMI 1x display ports with Inbox HDMI and DP cable
- Amd free sync technology to eliminate screen tearing, while minimizing lag and latency and enabling smooth gameplay
- Height adjustment and pivot option, wall mount ready, stereo speakers
- Built in Black boost with 11 levels of dark level adjustments. Optimize the dark field and select details at a glance.
Check out the very detailed review by watching the video below. However, keep in mind that the version listed here is a little bit different from the version in the video. So, make sure you follow the link given below to buy from Amazon, or else you may get a different monitor. The one in the video is a 144Hz, 5ms version while the one listed here is a 165Hz and 0.5ms version. Also, some regions may have different specs. Keep in mind that the most important thing is not to confuse yourself too much. From this angle only, the list is prepared so that you don’t waste your time by going back to google again and again for the same reason.
The model is available on Amazon India, check out the link below to buy from Amazon India. Currently, the model is out of stock in Flipkart and TataCliq. However, you can click here to check back in Flipkart or here from TataCliq.
MSI Optix G27C4 27″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 1ms (MPRT) 165 Hz HDMI, DisplayPort AMD FreeSync Curved Gaming Monitor
The MSI Optix G27C4 monitor is also one of the best gaming monitors available in the Indian market below 20k. The only downside as compared to the above model is the fixed vertical flexibility, 1ms response time. To get the 165Hz refresh rate, you must connect your PC using the display port. Up to 144Hz can be obtained using the HDMI cable. If the Acer Nitro XV270P is not available then you can buy this model without hesitation. But you should know the details mentioned above. Check out the specifications below:
- Curved Gaming display (1500R) – The best gameplay immersion
- 165Hz Refresh Rate – Even smoother gaming experience than other gaming monitors in the industry
- 1ms Fast Response Time – Eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates with 1ms response time
- Wide Color Gamut – Game colors and details will look more realistic and refined, to push game immersion to its limits
- Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light – Game even longer and prevent eye strain and fatigue
- AMD FreeSync Premium Technology – Tear free, stutter free, fluid gaming
- Frameless design – Ultimate gameplay experience
- 178 degree wide view angle – Share your gaming journey with close ones around you
You can get more details by watching the video below. The model is currently available only on Amazon India. Check out the link below to buy from Amazon India.
Lenovo G27c-10 Curved Gaming Monitor, 27″ VA FHD, 165Hz, 1ms MPRT, AMD FreeSync, 1Display Port, 1HDMI, Audio Out, Tilt & Height Adjustable, VESA Mount, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
At the time of writing this post, this is the last and third only gaming monitor under Rs. 20k with 165Hz refresh rate. Remember, you will need a display port to get the full 165Hz refresh rate. The curve feature will give you a more immerse sensation while you are gaming. It does have other features like the 3.5mm audio output jack, HDMI port and display port. You will need to order the display port separately as it is not included in the monitor. Check out the full features below:
- Immersive viewing experience: 27 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) gaming monitor 16: 9 aspect ratio 3-side near-edgeless 1500R curved VA FHD display
- Smooth gaming experience: response time 1ms with MPRT refresh rate 165 Hz AMD FreeSync technology
- Flexibility for uninterrupted sessions- ergonomically suited tilt & adjustable stand: 130 mm lift range and -5°/22° Tilt angle VESA mount.
- Seamless connectivity: 1 x HDMI 2.0 1 x DP 1.2 1 x audio out (3.5 mm)
- Tuv Rheinland low blue light, TUV Rheinland flicker free: blue light certified, offering flicker-free visuals and minimizing eye strain
- Minimum user eye fatigue with undistorted colors. Brightness 350 cd/㎡
The model is currently available on all major online platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, and Lenovo’s official website. Click the link below to buy from Amazon India. Click here to buy from the official Lenovo website or here to buy from Flipkart.
BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 24.5 inch Full HD Gaming Monitor, 144 Hz 1 ms, HDR10, 99% sRGB, IPS, 1080p, Freesync, Built-in Speakers, HDMI (Black)
After 165Hz refresh rate, next comes the 144Hz refresh rate. BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510 gaming monitor is the best 144Hz gaming monitor under 20000 in India. Please consider buying a 165Hz one even if you don’t have a gaming PC spec of 165Hz. Who knows you may upgrade to a new one and you will save the money for a new monitor with 165Hz if you buy it now especially when you can get in the same price range. Check out the major specifications below:
- 144Hz monitor with lightning-fast 1ms MPRT (Moving Picture Response Time) and AMD FreeSync Premium to minimize blur and artifacts.
- HDRi optimizes images for improved color, contrast, and detail. True sound audio by treVolo surrounds you with rich music and subtle auditory cues.
- Two 2.5W speakers and a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) with three customized sound modes. You select the audio setting suited to your scenario.
- 5-Way Navigator : Joystick in back lets you adjust settings with a flick of your finger.
- BenQ’s industry-leading eye-care tech reduces eye strain, headaches, and fatigue while improving viewer comfort.
A more detail review is in the video below.
I strongly recommend buying the first model. If and only if the top 3 models are not available, then only buy this model. This model is available on Amazon India, Flipkart, and TataCliq. Click the link below to buy from Amazon India. Click here to buy from Flipkart India or here to buy from TataCliq.
Acer Nitro VG270P IPS 27 inch Gaming Monitor – 1 MS – 144 Hz – Full HD Resolution – 400 Nits – 2XHDMI 1X Display Port – Free Sync – VG270P
The Acer Nitro VG270P is the lower version of the Acer Nitro XV270P which is first model and the best gaming monitor uder 20k. It has lower refresh rate of 144Hz. Everything else is very similar. Check out the video below for a more detail review.
- 27 inch IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) 1 MS (VRB) Response Time 144 Hz Refresh Rate
- Connectivity Options HDMI X 2 (v2.0) – DisplayPort (v1.2) with Inbox HDMI Cable
- 400 Nits Brightness – 99 Percent sRGB Colour Gamut – 8 Bit Panel
- AMD Free Sync Technology – HDR 10 Ready
- The Zero Frame Design makes for a near-seamless look, allowing you to see more of what matters most the screen.
- Black Boost Technology, Blue light Shield, Flickerless, Comfyview
Currently the model is only available on Amazon India. Check out the link below to buy from Amazon India.
Lenovo Legion Y-Series Y25f-10 24.5-inch FHD Gaming Near Edgeless Monitor, TUV Certified Eye Comfort (Black)
This can be considered as the lower version of the Lenovo G27c-10. The 1ms response with the 144Hz is a powerful monitor. As stated above please buy a 165Hz model unless all the models are out of stock. Check out the main specifications below:
- HDR for gaming – high dynamic range of peak brightness of 400 nit
- Smoothest performance – AMD free sync synchronized, 1ms, 144mhz
- Ergonomic form and function – designed for gaming with full-function stand and certified eye comfort, reducing eye fatigue, tiredness and neck and shoulder pain, functional features include integrated headphone hook, audio jack, and vesa mounting
The model is available on Amazon India and Flipkart. Click the link below to buy from Amazon India and click here to buy from Flipkart.
AOC 24.5-inch LED Gaming Monitor with HDMIx2/VGA Port/Display Port/USB Hub,Full HD, Free Sync, Height Adjustable Stand, 144Hz, 1ms, in-Built Speaker, Wall Mountable – G2590PX
Frankly, I am disappointed that this is the best AOC can offer for the best gaming monitor below 20k in India. When others are offering much better models, you can do the same. Also, the price are not as cheap as you would think with a specification like this.
- 24.5 inch gaming monitor
- USB 3.0×4 port
- Display port 1.2
- HDMI port 1.4×2
- VGA port
- Response time: 1ms
- Refresh rate : 144 Hz
You can check out the review video below. Also don’t forget to check click the link below to buy from India.
MSI Optix G241-24 inch IPS Gaming Monitor – Full HD – 144hz Refresh Rate – 1ms Response time – AMD Freeync for Esports
Check out the full specifications below. Again, buy only when all the other above models are out of stock.
- IPS Panel – Optimize screen colors and brightness to enhance your viewing experience.
- FHD High Resolution – Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the FHD resolution.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate – Real smooth gaming.
- 1ms Response Time – Eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates.
- Wide Color Gamut – Game colors and details will look more realistic and refined, pushing game immersion to its limits.
MSI Optix MAG241C 23.6 inch Full HD Curved Gaming Monitor, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response time, Anti Glare Panel and Adjustable Stand
This is also another similar model. Consider buying this only if all other models above are out of stock.
- Curved Gaming display (1500R) – The best gameplay immersion
- FHD High Resolution – Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the FHD resolution
- 144Hz Refresh Rate – Real smooth gaming
- 1ms response time – eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Gaming OSD App – Create the ultimate viewing settings for your game
- 1 x DP 1.2 – 1920 x 1080 (Up to 144Hz) 2 x HDMI 1.4 – 1920 x 1080 (Up to 144Hz) 1 x Earphone-out 2 x USB 2.0 1 x USB 2.0 Type B (PC to monitor)
The model is available on Amazon. Click the link below to buy from Amazon India.
Acer AOPEN 31.5 inch 1800R Full HD Curve Gaming Monitor I VA Panel I 165Hz Refresh Rate I 5 MS Response Time I AMD Free Sync I Eye Care Features I 32HC5QR P (Black)
This is a massive size gaming monitor with full HD support. 144Hz rate with 5ms response rate is a good choice. It is a good choice if all other models are not available. Check out the specifications below:
- 32 inch FHD VA Panel display with 1920 x 1080 Resolution I 300 Nits Brightness
- Blazing Fast 144Hz Refresh Rate I 5 MS Response Time
- Connectivity Options Includes HDMI, VGA, DVI Ports with Inbox Cables
- Care for your eyes with Bluelight Shield and Flickerless Technology
- 32HC5QR P feature with 1800R curvature, providing cinematic viewing experience
The model is available on Amazon India. Click the link below to buy from Amazon India.
That’s it guys, thank you for reading till the end. The best gaming monitors below 20000 in India are listed above. I strongly recommend you to stick with the number one and if that is not available stick with the serial number. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out other articles here. Also, don’t forget to buy it now and not waste your time searching and searching on Google.